This contemporary TV stand offers minimalist design and holds your flat screen TV of up to 55 inches or up to 40 pounds. The metal frame is accented by a sleek, curved front and features a beautiful, high gloss black finish that is scratch resistant. The three black tempered safety glass shelves hold up to 4 audio/video components, such as a cable box, gaming console, streaming device, and more. The open architecture design offers easy remote control access as well as plenty of ventilation for convection cooling of your electronics. A CMS® Cable Management System hides and organizes any unsightly wires for a clean appearance that maintains your home s style.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 55 and up to 40 lbs.
- Tinted tempered safety glass shelves
- Scratch-resistant frame with high gloss black finish
- Convenient space for up to 4 AV components
- Open architecture design provides air circulation for convection cooling of electronics
- An integrated CMS® Cable Management System to hide and manage unsightly wires and electronic cables
- Assembles in minutes with easy-to-follow instructions
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.