The Evolution Compact garbage disposal is perfect for small households and houses with restricted cabinet space.The space saving design provides a perfect fit for smaller households or families who don't cook as much. The InSinkErator Evolution Compact garbage disposal is powerful enough to grind foods such as potato peels and carrot peels, while still delivering quiet performance versus a standard disposal.
- SoundSeal Technology delivers quiet performance versus a standard disposer
- MultiGrind Technology delivers two stages of grind and allows you to more efficiently grind difficult food items like bones
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- 34.6 oz. Grind Chamber and Stainless Steel Grind Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- InSinkErator 8-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
||8 Year We Come To You In-Home Limited Warranty
|Type of Feed
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
||Black Enamel Gray
||Anti-Vibration Mount, Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount, Sink Baffle, Multi-Layer SoundLimiter Insulation
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||3-4 KWh Per Year
||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Energy Star Rated:
InSinkErator Evolution Compact Garbage Disposal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.